Chichester – St Michael

This is a simple hall in the parish of St Paul, which was started in 1931 and approved for worship in 1935.  The design was criticised by the Diocesan Surveyor, H M Pett (WSRO Par 43/4/20), but without naming any architect.  It is now used only as a hall though it is still known by its dedication.

,

Categories: ,