Hastings – St Peter, Baldslow

An iron chapelry, opened in 1863 and originally in the parish of Hollington (ESRO Par 536), lasted until 1979, long after most such buildings had rusted away.  The name of an architect, just ‘Habershon (Elleray (2004) p29), is recorded and this could be either W G or E Habershon.  However, it would be most unusual for such a structure to have a named architect.

Categories: ,