Crawley – St Barnabas, Pound Hill
The plain low, brick church has a pedimented gable, long straight side-windows and a lower three-sided chancel. It is joined on the north side to a hall, which was added in 1972. It was built in 1955 at a cost of £16,200 by A W Kenyon (ICBS/60 Churches p102).
Photo by ‘the Voice of Hassocks’